Lake Station Community Schools Procurement Opportunities
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
2021 Projects Notice to Bidders
Lake Station Community Schools will receive sealed bids for the following projects in accordance with bid documents at the Lake Station Community Schools Administration Center, 2500 Pike Street, Lake Station, Indiana 46405-2258 until 1:00 PM on Wednesday, November 10, 2021:
- Reroofing Projects at Bailey Elementary School, 2100 Union Street and Edison Jr. Sr. High School, 3304 Parkside Avenue, Lake Station, IN 46405.
- Interactive Display (a/k/a: digital whiteboards) Projects at all schools.
Comprehensive bid notices and documents may be obtained online at: www.lakes.k12.in.us/rfp or at the at the Lake Station Community Schools’ Administration Center. For more information contact email@example.com.
- 2021 Interactive Digital Display Request for Bids PDF
- 2021 Interactive Digital Display RFP - Contact Form
- 2021 Interactive Digital Display RFP - Addendum 1 11.1.2021
(Lake Station, Indiana 01/22/2021) The Lake Station Community Schools (“LSCS”) is investigating the implementation of a Hosted VoIP Telephone System to service its schools in 2021. Our plan is to release a draft RFP in February 2021 soliciting comments and input on the draft. Once the comment period closes, we will revise and update our RFP and release the RFP document to potential bidders. Our intent is secure completive proposals from highly experienced, qualified, and professional firms to provide, install, maintain and service a cloud hosted IP telephone system to support LSCS’s current and future locations. If you wish to receive draft RFP document and/or the final RFP, when released, please complete the form below: