ILEARN:Indiana Learning Evaluation Assessment Readiness Network
April 22, 2019 to May 17, 2019
ILEARN with be a computer adaptive test given entirelyonline for grades 3-8, and Biology during the 2018-2019 school year.
IDOE Assessment Information:
The website offers among other things:
Sites for Practice
- Blueprints for what standards are represented on ILEARN
- Released Items Respository for ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies
- Training Videos
- Parent and Educator information
Overview: AIR and IDOE has released sample items for all types of questions that appear on the test including: released items (multiple choice and technology enhanced) and the new Performance Tasks.
How to Log in: No username/password is needed. Choose your grade level, can also choose accomodations that the student would normally receive, and then can begin working through the sample questions.
View the IDOE Calculatory Policy for ILEARN
- Grades 3-5 will not be allowed to use any calculator at any point on ILEARN.
- Grade 6 will have access to the Desmos 4 function calculator on some ILEARN questions.
- Grade 7-8 will have access to the Desmos scientific calculator on some ILEARN questions.
View the IDOE Desmos memo for samples, activities and more information on the Desmos calculator.
MCAS Practice Tests
Overview: Complexity of questions provided by MCAS are good practice for ILEARN.
How to Log in: No username/password is needed. Choose the subject you wish to practice. Choose your grade level. Choose Computer Based Practice Tests. Click Start.