1. Establish a bedtime and wake-up schedule. Get plenty of sleep.
2. Pick out clothes and organize backpack each night before school. Avoid the morning rush.3. Eat a good breakfast at home or school.
4. Discuss your school drop off and pick up procedures. Start a routine on the 1st day of school and stick to it. Children become anxious with last minute changes. Always send a note or phone the main office to let us know of any pick up changes.
5. Practice needed skills:* writing and name the letters in your first name* button and unbutton, zip and unzip
* tie shoes or tuck in laces
* know your left & right
* learn your phone number, address, birthdate
* count to 10
* know how to say your full name (loud and proud)
Last Modified on April 6, 2021