1. Regular attendance is very important.
2. Call the school the day of absence.
3. After the absence, child must return to school with a note explaining reason for the absence.
1. Dress child according to the weather.
2. Buy boots, coats, mittens, gloves, and hats that your child will be able to put on by themselves.
3. No flip flops.
4. Children must follow dress code.
1. At the beginning of each month please send in a snack with your child that can be shared with the class.
2. A few suggestions: Animal Crackers, Teddy Grahams, Goldfish, Pretzels, Fruit Snacks.
1. Birthday treats may be sent in to celebrate your child's birthday. Send enough for the class and a treat that is easy to serve.