Name: Mr. GreenSubject: English 6, ELA SkillsClassroom: 117Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgExtension: 1170
- Pens (blue or black ink only)
- Filler paper
- 1-inch binder (this is not used everyday, but will be used for binder checks and storage of important information)
- Binder or folder for transporting work to and from class everyday
- storing work in the book is NOT good idea
- we often work on assignments over multiple days
- lack of a place to keep and transport work for my class is the #1 reason students do poorly--so be prepared!
Please ask Mr. Green if you have any questions about supplies (or anything else)!