21st Century Scholars Program
What: The 21st Century Scholars Program gives students the opportunity to enroll and earn up to four years of undergraduate tuition to ANY Indiana state college or university.
Who: 7th and 8th grade students who attend a state-accredited public school are eligible to enroll.
When: The enrollment deadline is June 30th of their 8th grade year.
To apply for the 21st Century Program, your student must:
For more information about qualification requirements, please visit the 21st Century website.
- Be a resident of Indiana, both when applying and when receiving the scholarship.
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Be a member of a family that meets the income Eligibility requirements.
Program requirements include:
- The student must maintain a 2.5 GPA.
- The student must complete a total of 12 activities to stay on track for college success, 3 each year of high school beginning with grade 9.
The 21st Century website is https://scholars.in.gov.
It provides a wealth of resources and tools to help navigate through the site and complete the required activities. Parents can also keep track of their student’s progress with their own account.