- The library printer is located near the library exit (west doors).
- All printing must be for school.
- Always do a "Print Preview" and print only the pages you need. Let's save paper and toner!
- If the printer screen indicates “Tray 2: Load Plain Letter,” this means it is empty. If you know how to load paper, use paper from top filing cabinet drawer next to printer. If you aren’t sure how to load paper, ask library staff for help.
- If the printer screen indicates “Processing Job,” this means the printer is loading data that has been sent to the printer.
- If printer screen indicates “Ready,” this means the printer is NOT loading any data to be printed.
- If printer screen indicates “Offline,” press the square OK button. It should then indicate “Ready” or “Processing Job.”
- If you wish to print on letterhead, make sure it is face-down in the bottom tray (Tray 2) with the top of the letterhead toward the front of the printer.
- If you are printing on legal-sized paper, you must feed it into the top tray (Tray 1).
- If printer screen indicates “Powersave On,” it is sleeping. It will wake up if you send something to print.
Last Modified on April 25, 2014